Sunday, February 14, 2010

I LOVE ...

Thinking about all the things I touch my heart on this International Day of Love ...

I love... the man who has been the center of my life for 38 years
... the four wonderful people who I was blessed to give birth to
... the three little souls that came through them & the two more that are on the way
... the men that my girls have chosen
... my sister, my brothers in law, their children - how wonderful it is to have an extended family
... all the rest of my family - aunt, cousins - the whole kit 'n caboodle
... my wonderful awesome circle of friends
... my 'fingertip' friends - the world that I have come to know through the wonders of technology.

Besides all the people in my world - past, present and to come - these are but a few of the things that I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, as they pop into my mind ...

a candlelight bath
clean sheets
hands
eyes
a good book
Baileys
Road Trips
Newfoundland
making new friends
visiting old friends
trees
the sea
donkeys
dogs
creating something
holding a newborn babe
crazy quilts
autumn
spring
summer
winter
kindness
colour
music
journals
humour
old pictures
cozy blankets
a meal someone else has made
hugs
listening to books
a clean house
lavender
hearing the voices of those I love
autumn leaves
blossoms
cuddling with my grandbabes
children
spray paint
vintage jewelry
Sunday mornings
candlelight
sunsets
softness
a smiling face

and on and on and on....

I hope that everyone is surrounded by things & people that light the candle of love in their hearts - today & always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to see that you didn't miss spray paint.
We love you too. ma uh

EvScott said...

oh yeah ... you knows how much fun I have with the magic of Spray Paint! ;)